domingo, 14 de agosto de 2011

Birthday poem to congratulate

On a day like this life llegastes

From a humble tummy Salias

I just conosco you, but if one day he left the tiny seeds

on your potatoes.

The if you knew, he knew how serious and plan to give life

With love and affection decided if serious girl or boy

And in the belly depositarte from heaven chose

At birth it was all happiness and regogizo

For he had come home a beautiful princess or a prince

With love your parents cared

And illusion eyes filled with tears

When she cried I snuggled between her breasts

And if I was hungry you fed your chest

She just look at you and knew what you wanted to sleep or food

A day like today, God gave you life

Thank God for that miracle

Because without it and without your parents would not be in this life

I wish you Happy Birthday with all my heart

And I hope that this day God apart from all the clouds

So that you can spend a happy and lovely day with your sweet family

May the angels accompany you everywhere that you are going

You are all great            
  Teresa (mamabamby)

                                                                              

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario