Hello, you girlfriends, how are you? hehe sure you will be sleeping as I see if I would not be here telling the story as every week, as you know this story is aimed at all children in the world and when I say everyone I mean everyone, to you who are in enfermitos the crib, as I'd like to meet you all and give you a kisses and be with you all hopefully one day I left work to spend with children is my dream to play with them and sing, but who would want a woman so old to be with him right now hehe that 50 years ago uf no playmates, no longer can count on your hands lol not even with the toes. good as what I told you this story is addressed to all children of the world my children Angel to Viki that she is 12 years old but he likes my stories lol, not to have my stories, my nieces tiny the small to put more and more Chenoa Maria Noelia nephews that I have put huy if to fill the book all that hehe nice to be surrounded by so many families right? good and now comes a nephew or niece in a way-or chquitina chiquitin, and I can imagine my angel, my grandson and my niece and nephew or uncle or cousin you see my three year old and 4 months and my grandson añito turns 1 today and three months seems like yesterday I was in his mom's tummy verdad.Bueno how nice I will tell the tale already hehe if not spend the time and I will not have begun.In a bar had a pirate with a wooden leg and three of his apprentices, they were preparing to go on his boat to travel iban, to search for treasure but not telling anyone because if not everyone would want to go, so when had all the food and drink enough boarded the boat and left.
The pirate club foot on the boat when he was told his crew and I are going to say your names and I'm not going to remind each of you put another name you will be called great because you have the strength of a hundred men worth my captain replied huge eyes you will be called pirri because my master, because you both drink hehe look small lol looks like you were, if my captain knows you not drink it now how? brumete kidding my captain had scared me hehe. You shall be called oak, and because and because I was not like that name because it haha my captain said I will call if you say oak said wearily cork and you sir as we call him, because as you're going to call me Captain I am or am not a clear captain said, cork, you are our captain and parrot called Captain's parrot, the parrot Captain looked at his man and had perched a parrot, the parrot to parrot what robs this an individual who wanted to pay a debt I had and I take your parrot, damn my brave captain who was, if my cabin boys here must all learn to loot and steal boats if necessary must be the most fearsome pirates, but Mr. I hehe never steal anything because I do teach you said the captain drew his sword and then dropped suddenly cork to see so sharp sword, do not be scared boy is not for you lol, see this banana hold him in the hand and took the brumete temblada banana and whole body and forces a short espadazo banana in half,
that strong man who is, if I learned from the best swordsman my father was a fearsome pirate of the seas everybody was concerned he was so cruel and called him the bitter lol if it was a pirate feared by all and his crew never fallo.nosotros will never fail you said cork. I hope if provareis my sword, and all the pirates said they feared Mr. despoil and we learn from the best, you're our captain less talk and more good echos and now your tired eyes boy no no you can not be watch because drunkenness in you're able to see land twice haha your great either because you are so great that if the rope breaks we could fall on your cork you will be the watchman of the boat, are Mr. and makes a lookout on the ship? alas I have to tell cork all, up the mast and you were to look at with this telescope and avisaras us if you see land, sir new home? oak land if a is an island! and so I get eh but pass me a piece of chicken and shot him pirate chicken leg and fell to the ground and left a dog was hiding and I ate the chicken and the leg pirate suit said, as you have already eaten, not is just the dog ate it and stick pirate grabbed another piece of chicken and throw it away but this time I lifted oak and I ate the dog to see who had caught the chicken was a groan as if to say I will run out chicken this time and went back to sleep lol and everyone laughed.
Everyone went to sleep and the ship sailed slowly by the sea and all was calm.
The next morning he took his breakfast cork did not want the captain to pull him back and he dropped the dog and climbed the mast again to see if there was land and seeing no land was eating lunch and then as at home he was sleepy and went to sleep and gradually went out the whole crew and suddenly the captain said, thunder and lightning have come to an island where is cork? and climbed up the mast and there was laughing and happy dream cork and suddenly the captain woke up startled and almost falls off the stick to grab the rope and said the captain what are you doing? sleeping hehe said: sleeping and who is watching the boat and who had to tell that we had found an island? cork scratches his head and says I walk, I had to tell, up and saw that they were on an island and said, oh mother was placidly fell asleep after lunch I was sleepy and as all was quiet, for me to stay asleep, this is unheard said the captain you should monitor your boat and warn us if we could find an island. I'm sorry sir no, sorry, and drew his sword and seeing that the poor trembling oak said, you're gonna stay on the boat we will come to explore the island and to and you go to sleep again, lightning and thunder, and the parrot when he heard his master say the lightning and thunder so repetio and the captain told you shut up, if I ever see my father my father took pity on anyone.
And they entered on an island and there were palm trees and went to investigate and saw nothing as they began to eat and drink and fell asleep pirri eyes when the captain told me I look great is that this island is a treasure, see help me look for it and took one followed his captain.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario