sábado, 4 de febrero de 2012

Pacifier the first toy for your baby

pacifier for your little ones, when the sleepy pacifier gives security and sleeps when she cries we instinctively put the pacifier and silent a while, you realize it's like a comfort to him and cry if you drop it lacks is indispensable for is for your first toy so to speak, because he learns that comfort feels safe pacifier and not crying and when it gets more alone with this gesture he is learning to fend for himself, for when I was little his mom or dad put it unknowingly but now looks more and more independent and puts on his pacifier and take it out alone, you have not stopped to think many times you have lost the pacifier and you look like hell and you do not find your little crying and screaming for her pacifier, so we must understand that when that when the pacifier will not let you because we respectarlo give you an example if you lose your phone or something that you like you are sad and best to mourn, right? as to the same thing happens is something that has had since birth and somehow it took loving and even do not understand that term because it is a baby.
I understand that the child reaches a stage that must leave the pacifier but give it time to realize themselves that Deven leave .. How many times have you lost the pacifier and not finding him another and you put the baby instinctively understands that the pacifier is not yours and you continue to push and looking the other maybe in the end to make your crib under the mattress you find him and tell him the pacifier, oh if you knew you were here the night we did not find you were here and below hehe mattress if anyone would be ashamed to see you see you talking to a dummy lol but tell me that you will not ever happen, or sometimes you are lucky enough to lose the baby who spend their days and no longer ask, that's a challenge because in a short time he has lost his toy and what was indispensable to the already not so much because I usually go without it, congratulations for your potatoes have managed to leave the baby pacifier, will think that it is this, is good to see the song of the Lunis Lupita came this idea and wanted to share it with all the moms and dads maybe I'm wrong but is my way of thinking because maybe I get in the place of the baby also

  
I have sometimes thought that when the pacifier is not in the baby's mouth made a little noise or have a sound command to give a damn to know where the pacifier, but they are crazy as mine hehe will also have pacifiers and I I think it would be bad for the baby because they put the pacifier in his mouth and could be harmful to them, or in a bottle set to music as well as take it to sleep, or a cushion where they had a sound sleep of the heart of the breast are mine lol crazy but who knows? adenas not forget that I am too small and my mom even let the pacifier, let him know how it is lost and when I found the longer I missed, I was lucky if not who knows what would have cost me too hehe get it out to the good until the weekend kisses full of hope for all

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario